Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Project 365 September

rainy days

A fitting last shot of China

Up early with jet lag

And NOT having to fight jet lag anymore

Freedom!

The backyard, instagram style

Evening practice

Most mornings one of them is here

reflection of the house

fog rising off the lake

ripe for harvest

driving the boat

pondering

boating at night

I'm in love with Minnesota countryside

Seriously, I am

bonfire

My first time at IKEA in the States!

hard at work

contemplative

Loki loves laps

Sibling wrestle time, with a side of dog

He had fun but boy was he cold afterward!

art class

bridge in the woods

I did not enhance the color of sky in this picture

Ethan's creative shot of Megan

She OWNS that ball

Look familiar? I thought I'd get each season

No comments:

Post a Comment