Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Project 365 November


Ok, so this month I wanted to try harder to take a picture every day again, but at the same time I had to pack up all our belongings, including everything of ours that's been at my parents' house for over a decade while we were overseas, and drive cross country to our new home. So I focused on getting "everyday" shots and managed to get one most days. 

My experiment with homemade laundry soap

A country road on the way up to the Cities

Ethan taking cover with his new Nerf gun 

cozy and peaceful

An almost daily sight with Megan hamming it up 

Which stain do I want? 

My bedside - notice the library stack!


The last blooms 

Read aloud

Baking with my sister

The heat was broken so school was often here 

Or just bundled up 

But then we had a glorious 70 degree day

One of my many books this fall

A special treat 

A familiar sight - dropping Erik off to go to Orlando

Minnesota

Our cake pop adventure 

My sweet grandma

Too many road trips! 

Preparing the van

Leaving bright and early from Milwaukee

Another early morning 

Trees on the grounds of Graceland

Early morning fog


No comments:

Post a Comment